Your website says everything about your business—literally. Thank you for considering Whitefish Web Design for your website design project. Deciding which web development company to trust with your business is not an easy task, but we are the right choice.
We develop dynamic, cost effective, and easy to use websites for companies. We love to help small businesses establish or improve their image and web presence.
We design small and big sites, implement the necessary add-ons and functionality, integrate your site with CMS, forums, blogs, galleries, and more.
Being a small business, we know that timelines and budgets are important and not an optional guideline to follow, we respect your time and your budget. We don’t reinvent the wheel for every website design project, and always leverage open source technology and solutions whenever appropriate to keep your costs low.
Our design process is simple, clear and fast with flexibility to help you stand out in the crowd.;
1. Gather information to extract all the details related to your needs. This ensures that the project is initiated with a common understanding of the objectives.
2. Develop the initial draft of your website within the agreed upon time frame. This is a creative process so you will be asked to review and provide feedback for final design.
3. Complete revisions, perform final quality check and present for approval to your satisfaction.
4. Launch website
Let us be your website design company!
WordPress CMS Platform
The reason we use WordPress today is because of its vast extensibility, extreme flexibility, and widespread support throughout the open-source community. Essentially, there is no reason to use anything else because WordPress can pretty much do it all.
Every part of the page is customizable, and everything can be managed by the client, (you) very easily. But what is even better, are the plugins. WordPress Plugins make everything incredibly easy.
- Gives you control over your own web content
- Is great for SEO
- Lets you add new feature at the click of a button
- Thousands of themes to pick from to customize to your needs
- Responsive Web Design - design to use on all devices and platforms.
These days, most consumers engage in some form of social media. As a result, more companies are realizing the benefits of having a company blog, Facebook page or Twitter account. Social media is about connecting to your customers using various social media outlets, such as Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Pinterest, Instagram or Flickr. Imagine the benefits of having a video up on You Tube demonstrating your product or service. You can embed it in your blog, Facebook page and Twitter. And all those pages are linking back to one another. It opens your world up to entire markets that would never have stumbled across your website. That’s what social media is about; interacting with not only your customer base, but reaching millions of potential customers in a way that’s never been so accessible before.
Don't just advertise to your audience - engage with them.
Social media marketing services we provide:
- Setting up social media accounts
- Linking your website with your social media pages
- Customizing the look and feel of your social media pages
Targeted e-mail newsletter campaigns are some of the easiest and lowest priced ways to increase customer retention and repeat sales by keeping in touch with your existing customer base. You can always stay on top of your customers’ minds whether you want to send a monthly recurring newsletter or an e-mail blast anytime you have a new product or service available. It's as easy as sending an e-mail.
Your administrative area will monitor the success of each campaign. You can quickly see any bounce-backs or unsubscribes, as well as how many people opened your e-mails and what links they clicked. This information will help you improve your conversion rates for future mailings.
Website Support and Maintenance
We are happy to support and maintain any website, whether we built it or not. Web support is done on an hourly basis as needed. Whitefish Web charges a set hourly rate (currently, $60/hr) with a fifteen (15) minute minimum per work request. We are available to perform whatever it is that you need, whether it be product changes and additions, updates to calendar or events, add breaking news, photos, graphics, graphs and charts, text improvements, small facelifts or large makeovers - we will keep the site looking fresh for return customers.
Why use our Web Site Maintenance Service?
- Have a web expert at your fingertips whenever you need one–no need to train your staff.
- Fast Turnaround. Most requests completed the same day.
- Cost-Effective. Fresh websites make more money.
- Detail oriented. You already have enough to think about.
All Web Site Maintenance includes:
- Testing after every edit
- Full Backup copy of your website
- Monthly, detailed invoicing
- Communication by e-mail, 5 days a week.
- Friendly, personal service!